All In One Construction Specializes in Vinyl Siding Installation and Repair

All In One Construction provides vinyl siding and other contractor services to Lakeland, Florida, as well as Tampa Bay and Orlando.

Aluminum Vinyl Siding Installation In Florida

Vinyl siding is plastic exterior siding for a house, used for decoration and weatherproofing, imitating wood clapboard, and used instead of other materials such as aluminum or fiber cement siding. It is an engineered product, manufactured primarily from polyvinyl chloride (PVC) resin. About 80 percent of its weight is PVC resin, with the remaining 20 percent being ingredients that impart color, opacity, gloss, impact resistance, flexibility, and durability. It is the most commonly installed on the exterior of cladding for residential construction in the United States and Canada. If you are considering siding for your home, here are five major advantages of vinyl siding: Overall Costs Are Less, It Is Incredibly Versatile, More Durable Than Other Siding, It Is Virtually Maintenance Free, and It Cuts Home Heating and Cooling Costs.

Vinyl Siding Installation

Today’s vinyl siding comes in hundreds of colors, textures, and profiles to give you complete versatility in designing your dream exterior. Like the look of cedar shakes but prefer the qualities of vinyl? You can find a vinyl replacement that looks so authentic, it fools even the most discriminating eyes. Love Victorian scallops? There are plenty of inexpensive vinyl options for that, too. You can find a style that works with both horizontal and vertical applications for any home profile. It is made to withstand the elements, including heavy wind and impact from hail. In addition, vinyl resists excessive moisture, meaning it will not rot or corrode over time.

Vinyl Siding Installation

When it comes to siding, vinyl is about as low maintenance as it gets. Since it resists pests such as termites and blights such as rot, it will keep its original qualities for many years, giving you your money’s worth. Also, you will never need to paint your home, a simple cleaning once a year or so is more than adequate to maintain its original good looks. Once it is installed, you will not have to tax your budget with unexpected costs to keep it looking great.

Insulated vinyl siding prevents heat loss between the wall studs in exterior walls, a phenomenon known as thermal bridging. While most homes have the insulation between the wall studs, the studs themselves bleed heat where they come in contact with exterior siding. Insulated vinyl siding places a blanket of protection over the studs, keeping your home warmer in winter and cooler in summer. In addition, insulated siding may make you eligible for energy tax credits, making it even more economical to install.